Thursday, July 17, 2014

Robotics Confessions

Look what came in this week! Our Lego Wedo Robotics kits came in - along with our laptops! 

I'm not exactly sure which grades will be using the robotics this year. It's all completely new for me AND for them, so I don't want to jump into using them will all grades just yet. Plus, we only have enough for a class of 24 right now. I've brought two kits home to experiment with and I'm letting my 6 and 8 year old play with them. I think that will give me a better idea of which grades I might be able to start with. 

Confession time...



Confession #1: I know nothing about robotics. Nothing. Never in my life did I ever think I would do/teach anything like this. It's a little...intimidating. Just being real. 


Confession #2: I get really excited about learning something new. I'm learning that I like a challenge - especially when it's something I've never done before. (Like writing a blog?!)



Confession #3: I'm pretty sure I'm going to have fun this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment